Changes to this policy.
The website automatically stores some of your information.
- The website geo-locates visitors using their IP address, but that IP address is never visible to us. We have no identifying information about any specific visitors.
- We record unique visitors and repeat visitors.
- We track the pages that visitors visit and the order in which they do so, including the entry and exit point.
The website also manually stores some of your information when you give it to us.
- If you visit the website, we only collect exactly what's found in the forms, and only if you submit the information. That information includes:
- First name/Last name
- Email address (for both contact and newsletter signup)
- Any general message text you send us.
We use the information you give us in a few ways.
- We use the geo-information to determine interested, and potentially target, markets.
- We use the user throughput to determine effectiveness of the website.
- We use the visitor page path to determine effectiveness of the website.
- We use the newsletter signup to push information and deals to interested persons.
We may transfer your information if necessary.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide your personally-identifiable information to us, we may transfer it to the United States and process it there.
We secure your information.
We take feasible administrative, physical and electronic measures to protect the information we collect from or about you (including your personally-identifiable information) from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting information over the Internet or even just storing information on local devices is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.